Saturday, August 13, 2011

Long time absence

Wow... in a flash of an eye, it has already been 2 months plus that I didn't update my blog. Busy is the only word I can use to describe it. So SO soooooo busy with assignments until hardly have any time for games, not to mention yamcha with YL them. Yeah, I miss them, but what can I do? Some more cannot always drive there as I no more working as intern, parents start scolding liao. Sigh...

Life has not been easy for me these past 2 months. Friends are tested... non remain true until the end. I got a small group of friends, consisting of 4 of us... but the bond is so fragile, I feel it could be swept away whenever I do a 'mistake'. Very sad, but no choice... I must see this finish till the end.

I feel weak, depressed and tension. The kns lecturer keep giving me pressure... one time he wants this and suddenly he wants that. I am afraid that I will fail my FYP because of that sucker. Sigh... I hope I can pass and not waste another year doing nothing. Fu*k HIM!!!

Games... I indulge in it to make myself forget all the misery of this world. If not for games, I would have gone psycho a long time ago. No love, no true friends, my mind keep thinking of negative stuffs... maybe loneliness has really taken its toll on me. How long more can I stand it, I wonder? No... I must go on. For my parents... for myself!

Feeling sleepy, to be continue...

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...