Thursday, May 26, 2011

Problems getting solved, heart getting less frustrated...

Ah... this week has been quite a good week for me. First of my assignment which cannot find group members because of the b***h YC paid off when Bernard, my lecturer, actually remembers me well and is a understand person. When I asked him if I could make my group into 7 person (actually 6 is max), he thinks about it and then said 'err... okla, but the workload must be sufficient for 7 ppl). Yay! Then I tell my friend to tell YC, which she shows 'bad' face of not happy... which makes me even more happy! Wakakaka... In your face B***H!!! Steal my group member and still not happy when I join back with them, you are such a selfish pig you damn a**hole!

Then for my FYP, I suddenly have no members because they guy I should team with suddenly jump ship and wanted to do webpage design with my other group member. This time I did not feel angry nor wanted to jump ship with him because webpage is totally not my call... and he is more buddy with the other guy, so I understand if he joins him more than he joins me. So being solo, I thought of doing animation, cult animation, for my FYP. When I presented my idea to the lecturer, he was impressed and asked me to go along with it. But he warns me I need to make a creative character and storyline to sell the idea well, then I may even sell it later when I'm in the working world... wow, cool! haha XD

Two good news... I could not ask anything more. YL did not reply me in my FB that day... thus it must be unimportant for her to pm me in the first place. This semester I maybe too busy to even think of her anymore... a good thing I suppose. Time... all I need is time. ~END~

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...