Raining freaking heavy, I drove to Murni and ate with WingC and Jimmy. They suddenly tell me the bad news in which YL will be super late and may even cancel coming as she's on the way from Bukit Tinggi (French Village that place). I don't mind actually, but it kinda sucks coming so damn far just for a dinner, haha... While we are eating suddenly KH called Jimmy and said he was at Taipan already. So the yamcha is still on, and we went there.
KH still behaves like the KH I know, just that less 'tuut' me on stuffs which I REALLY don't like to hear, even if it was meant as a joke. So that's considered an improvement that I can accept, haha... As we were talking and playing with the IPad & IPad2, YL called and said she was coming. I don't mind if she comes or not, but more is always merrier, haha...
Then when she comes, dressing all pretty like that (maybe because a guy she fancied was also with her to BT), my heart skips a beat. WTF!? I told myself not to love her anymore and here my heart feels all squishy again... argh! Time... I need more time and avoid seeing her, then I will be cured... maybe, haha. She sounds happy when we teased her a 'special' person went to BT with her. My brain is saying 'yes, good for her!' but my heart feels a 'sting' when her face looks happy by it... Argh, FML~!
Anyway, we were discussing a lot of stuffs... and there was a part which involved me, on the topic of being too 'honest' again. Yeah, I realized being too honest sometimes hurt ppl too... which I didn't really noticed until people told me that. Cause honest is the best policy~! For me at least, haha... Taking their advice into consideration, I think I should sometimes hide the truth... just for the better between me and the person I talk to, in the future. But still I will be as honest as possible, cause honesty is my middle name~! Wakaka... -_-;
Tomorrow starts school again... and I need to find a lecturer to request if my group can exceed by 1 person or not... else I will be groupless, again. F**K IT, I hate moments like this the most!!! FML...
No comments:
Post a Comment