Saturday, May 07, 2011

No matter what

No matter how I tried, no matter how long or where... I still could not forget YL. Argh...! Yesterday was my first FNM in EM. While playing, suddenly YL called. I accepted the call normally, but deep inside I was very happy. Listening to her voice on the phone was so rare, as though I could only here her voice in the noisy room... I was even happier when she asked me if I want to yamcha with them later. Earlier I actually told WL that we are going to meet him after Magic, but when she asked me... I totally forget and said 'YES', haha. My words didn't say it out but my heart was yearning to see her every week. Shhhh~! ><''

As we talk, I keep looking at her and her beautiful eyes... last time I was too shy to even look at her eyes, honest! But now I have the courage to look into her eyes and talk to her. Why? Maybe because deep inside I know, this girl I loved so much for so long will soon fall into the hand of another... if I don't admire it now, I may never be able to in the future... when she found her other half. Yeah, she didn't comb her hair, it was a bit messy but I still love her as much, lol...

Ah... but I also saw another good quote from Jess's blog, or whatever they call it... It says something like this: "Although I love you very much, it is better if we keep our distance and remain as friends". So sad... yet describe my situation perfectly. She deserve a better man, and I am very happy and grateful just able to see her every week, even though I am not the one.....

She have to stop making jokes to me...! My heart skipped a beat when she said "I am old already... If I don't make a move now and no one wants me later, you want me ah?". Inside my heart, I wanted to say "YES, 100% I will!" but instead I said "Won't one la... don't worry. Love cannot be rushed". Sad right? Haha... ~To be continued?~

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...