Friday, April 29, 2011

L O V E... love?

Love... such a strong word. For me it meant everything... and sometimes nothing. It's weird... sometimes I see people in love, I envy them. I hope I can find my other half too, and spend my time with her. I won't be lonely, I have someone to talk to, someone to share my ups and downs and a person who will be there for me no matter what. A fantasy that comes true...

However there are times when I see so many broken couples, so many arguments and disagreements among love birds, then I will feel glad that I am not in their shoes. When you have a love partner, your responsibilities adds... not by +1 but by near +infinity. You need to constantly be a good boyfriend, a responsible lover and in the end... a dad that your children can look up to. The pressure keeps building up, and it cannot be stopped. If somehow you suddenly 'explode' and wants to end it, then the consequences and pain you bring will not only affect yourself, but many more people around you...

Such is the life of a man... the challenges a human need to face no matter what... a destiny you need to endure before you end your life (except for bachelors/ virgins... haha). Like the teaching of Buddha... All man is born to suffer (in various ways) before they die......

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...