Trying not to think about her... get myself busy with games or other activities... slowly the heart will cool down. It's true what people say that time will heal. But 100% heal? I doubt so. However also, I think there is still that tiny miny flame left inside... if the love was true at one point of time. True love will never die.
So now I am able to subdue my feelings... but for how long? Need to keep myself busy or the mind will wonder again. If the mind is kept busy, the heart will not have time to 'feel'. It's one way to keep the aching heart... asleep.
I doubt she have any feelings for me... another one way love, again. So I can stop dreaming and wake up to reality... I can..... I know I can....... soon.
2 comments:
Need cards from you. By getting rid of some cards, your happiness will increase
Yes, yes... you and your weird logic again, lol
Post a Comment