Monday, May 24, 2010

Girls are sometimes so cruel

Got some new news from my 'spy'... looks like LG is gossiping about me to my other friends, behind my back. At first I thought we shouldn't be enemies, since we are classmates soon, and being the gentleman I SHOULD forgive her. But now she's telling everyone that I blocked her in FB (which I only block her from seeing my post, she BAN me in FB), making me look more like the bad guy here. Unforgivable! How can a kind girl like her do these stuffs!? Is she just plain ignorant and childish... or just plain stupid!?!

I'm tired of these 'words war'. If people want to believe her then fine... but I know most don't, cause she's getting famous for being the talkative bi**h who tell secrets around, and tell them not to tell anyone else. I will definitely not give a damn about her anymore, seeing that she 'hates' me so much and tell everyone of my 'bad things' and pretend she's the victim here. She sucks when handling assignments, and most of my classmates knows that. Now that the aunty who's always been in her group is stopping for a year, let's see how she deal with her problems NOW... ALONE!

It's so so sad to see the girl you once loved, doing all of this to you... even though you sacrificed so much for her last time. Ungrateful... childish... backstabber... faker... I WILL NOT TOUCH THIS MEDUSA ANYMORE!!!

6 comments:

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

Greek and Roman Mythologies question: What color is medusa hair? Green.

No wonder your legend now has no green color.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Jason Leingod said...

Got ma... Uril deck, but not my prime color anymore... haha

roostersam said...

block her to seeing ur post similar delete her frm ur fren list,right?

Jason Leingod said...

no ah... I block her from seeing my post but I can unblock. She terus ban me now, thus I can't even unblock her, haha...

roostersam said...

mayb she misunderstand liao,tot u wanna ban her(@..@)

Jason Leingod said...

I donno la... a long story

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...