Thursday, November 12, 2009

Updates

Wow... nearly one week since I updated. Yeah life is still as busy as usual... With the tension gathering more and more, even my group leader can't stand it anymore (so do us). He becomes bossy and sometimes egoistic, which often hurt our feelings as group members. But I still can handle it... the other group members are not so fond of his actions anymore (starting to complain his bad stuffs behind his back). Sigh... who says being a student is easy? -_-''

This week I noticed CK has been sick for a couple of classes. Yeah I shouldn't be bothered, but I did... and from FB I found out she was having a stomach ache. So after a couple of weeks of not chatting with her, I asked on how is her condition on MSN.

She replied, saying was sick nearly in the whole body, maybe due to not enough sleep. It was fun chatting with her again, although there is still the small torn in my heart from her past actions. Maybe I couldn't be angry with somebody for long... that's why I still cared for her (as a friend), haha. In the end she thanked me for caring, which makes me happier... XD

Even with W... I slowly don't hate her 'skin deep' anymore. Yes I still try to avoid talking with her but if she wants anything from me, I will talk with her 'normally' now. Her evil doings are far worse than CK's, so I don't think I will forgive her unless she did something that will make me change my mind, haha.....

Life nowadays is full of problems. Me busy with my assignments and school politics... the world is having a global meltdown... people still can't find jobs and Malaysia politics suck big time. When will the world be in peace once again, I wonder.....?

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...