Actually didn't really see W for quite some time even though the sem has started week 2, because I was still mad at her. Then realized I also didn't really look at CK the same amount of time. Rupanya the 2 of them have a 'new' hairstyle... Ck cut short her hair while W's hair grew longer. Hey... wth am I so ambil berat of their hair!? -_-''
Anyway W talked to me like nothing had happened... which I just replied with short sentences. I can't totally ignore her else they will know something's 'wrong', so I must reply one way or another. Then Dak came, luckily. So I started to chat about games with him till times up and we went for tutorial. I shouldn't be mad... should I? I hate these feelings.....! ><
It was 'Arts law'... which sounds pretty serious to me. At first the 'lawyer' came in with black glasses, making me feel that she's a mean and strict woman. But later when she taught us, it wasn't bad! She knows her law very well, and somehow I was interested in her teachings too. Maybe because I want to hear more examples of case studies. MC say she's pretty, haha...
After that went back. Then they going GK to celebrate LH's bday at 7pm but I couldn't go cause bro took the car until 8pm. Later knew from FB that Daniel saw CK in Wangsa Maju... so I asked them if they wanted to yamcha, and they all ok. So I became the driver and fetched Daniel, CK to eat (she haven't eat dinner... and it's 10pm!) at BRJ. I also long time no go BRJ liao...
Chat, ate, drink... David joined us later. It was fun with CK around, as she's a cute girl with funny expressions and have a mature thinking to boot. I was mostly having the -_-'' look when she and David made those 'jokes', lol.
She also asked me 'why you so quiet when we were in the pondok today at school? is it because what we were talking doesn't suit you?' o.O!... She also perasan r!?! Swt betul... but I just lied and say some excuses. Sigh... future endeavors in school will be much harder than I thought ><>
Today morning had a fun chat with MC in FB... It sounded like this:
MC: Yesterday celebrate lh birthday til very late...today wake up early in the morning..go kolej....the staf inside lab said tis week no practical...i heard people said got...then kns waiting bus bec home...wait dao siao~ balik rumah...z.z.z.z.zz.zZZZZ...i am so blur!!!!!!!!!!
Me: haiyoh, y no ask me b4 go? later need go back for lecture pula...
MC: i tot everyone aso go ma~later i din go ler...sianz.....tq u aways care for me...good brothr...
Me: wah first time ppl call me good brother... next time call me 'kai kor' la, lol... XD
Mc: kai kor is wat????
Me: abang angkat, haha...
Mc: jason...abang angkat ...hi!
Me: yes adik pilla... u not going lecture later ka?
Mc: ya..bang.......wan me tel how many time......lol
Me: ok dik... cya later
Haha, it's so fun chatting with MC... maybe cause she's lonely like me, nothing else to to, no one to talk to. Sigh... this sem really making me sometimes feeling so up, sometimes feeling so down. Headache and siennnnn!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment