Yesterday had a chat with SP and gave her the link to my blog liao... so can't tease her in my blog liao (not that I did... did I? :P). Her wedding is coming soon, which fell on 10/10. Luckily I accepted her invitation earlier cause the next day another goof friend of mine also gave one, and they have the same day, same time! So sooooooooo sorry to my friend UmaShankar cause I can't go for your one as I already promised SP's side first. His bride is none other than Kavidha, haha... may God bless the two of you for all eternity! ^^
Oh no... the feeling of lovesick is slowly coming back... I can feel it. Luckily I don't see YL every week else I really will 'kena penyakit teruk' once again...! Please let her find a good bf as soon as possible... please dear God, please! I really wish for her the best... as my heart will be sad if she can't be with someone who can take good care of her for the rest of her life.
Thinking too much again...! *Piak!*
No comments:
Post a Comment