Monday, August 24, 2009

The end of sem 4 is coming

Hmm... donno should I be sad or happy. Yes, the end of semester is coming... I will be doing my last presentation tomorrow, then wait for next week Sat to take one exam only (English), which should be a walk in the park. Then I won't be able to see my college friends for 3 weeks + -.....

Doing this final assignment with W made me felt a bit guilty and sad. It's because I did not have a laptop, and all of them went to W's house to finish the assignment... and all I could do is finding sounds/editing them and pass to W through MSN. Also searching for some ingredients from the supermarket.

What I did, was it sufficient for the flash assignment that they did for the whole night without sleeping, until 7am? Guilt is consuming me... and I don't know if they think I'm worthless in this assignment. Thought about finding another new group next sem... if they really don't find me helpful in the team. Sigh... why am I doing this to myself? They don't really think that... do they!? >.<''

Argh... watever! Really need to stop making my ownself miserable by thinking too much... T_T

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...