Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick and tired of helping

Ok... maybe it's my fault. I did the wrong thing by trying to make a joke or to make her laugh... in the process of trying to make her happy, I looked like a fool... an idiot... an 18 year old kid! It's funny how people judge you, no matter how good or bad you are. When you are boring and quiet, they say you are anti-sosial and shy. When you are friendly and likes to join the crowd, they say you are talkative and childish... I just don't know wtf do humans want nowadays.....

Maybe it's her way of kicking me back from me teasing her forgetful and old style. Maybe I am imperfect and full of flaws that she feels pissed and don't want to say it at my face, so she said it behing my back in another language and thought I don't know how to listen (people are so naive). Or maybe I am sooooo stupid that I thought of giving her advices to become more like-able, end up firing it back on my face...!

F it... I'm so stupid for falling with a girl that is scared of SOOOO many things which she made it happen upon herself, then blame it on others and ask for people's help... but don't want them to 'over' help and keep complaining this and that. I would have x1,000,000 more fun playing games and chatting with my other friends that hearing her talking craps like that! Say I doesn't give up and always want to be the right one, then isn't her doing the same thing!? >_>

Shit, and I went through all the trouble of calling her and fetching her, only to make myself more miserable. I'm not lying when I say I wanted to call her out is so that to make her more 'happy' cause she's always stuck at home, and so she can chat with D more. But all the kindness means nothing because... it's nothing/ useless/ un-useful!

Next time I will stick to hanging with the boys or ck/fong OR playing facebook and sdo with w THAN asking her out for yamcha. Mr D, next time it's your job to ask her if you want, I dont give a damn anymore... woohoo! XD (Ahhh... feels like a burden is off my chest, YeS!!!) ^^

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...