Argh, I am nearly going crazy because of assignments too...! But I know doing that will not help, so I calm myself with games. Although yesterday I had a lot of fun playing SDO with W, I know we could only remain as good friends. Sad she doesn't feel 'more' than I wished for... happy that I and her are best of friends... Life doesn't always go the way you want.
I had another 'funny' moment yesterday when CK and I played some random FB quiz. Determined by some random bot, I and her both got no.1 for each other in the quiz 'Best Friend Forever'. Suddenly the bf saw it and became angry, and tuut another guy who teased us for getting no.1 among each other. I was amazed yet laughing at how childish and emo the bf is...! It's just a quiz, like that also jealous? Haha... kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment