Later suddenly a lecturer came in and asked me 'Hallo there! Are you studying psychology?' o.O; I said no. Then she asked again 'Then are you here studying *something* child abuse? (a subject)' I was even more -_-'' and said 'no'. Later asking me a bunch of questions (she was being friendly, but to me it became scary), she went to the computer at the lecturer's table. Then she was having some problem, so I went down to help her. I was glad in the end I was able to help her (she forget to turn on the electric switch) and went away, after she thanked me. ^^
So I went back to my lecture hall, and there are 2-3 students there already. Later the whole lecture hall was filled with my friends, which I haven't seen for a month (yeah, I missed them, haha). Who I missed the most? Of course LG and W, hehe... XD LG went to sit beside W, while a repeat friend and Alvin sat beside me. Poor Danny can't sit beside me (cause we usually sat together) so he sat in front... sorry dude!
The lecturer was Ms Yarshi which taught us last sem. It was too draggy, causing it to be a bit boring. After finished I went down with the other class rep too get some papers. While the lecturer was a bit busy, I looked behind to find *ehem*, and there was she... looking at my direction, at me! Walao, why so ngam one!?! So I looked back in front, at the lecturer, as though nothing has happened. Yes, I'm ... just a bit... curious, that's all! Haha... -_-'
She left when I finished with the lecturer's stuffs. No goodbye? Sigh... So I followed Alvin's car and went for yamcha at TBR. Another enjoyable session with my friends, haha. We also discussed about going for the movie 'Angels and Demons' tomorrow, after lecture, maybe at night at KLCC. Who wanna join (the 2 D's)? SMSed LG and she said ok liao...! ^^
Hope tomorrow jadi la, please... must jadi!! ><>
P/S: Passed all last sem's exam! 1B, 1B- and 1B+... not bad, but not good either... I wanted an A!
No comments:
Post a Comment