Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A good friend...?

Lately been busy with assignments, so rarely got time to meet LG. But still, almost everyday she got sms me... either asking me how to do the assignments/ ask me why her laptop comes out problems/ telling me her new address next sem. It was good yet bad at the same time... I am still wondering, what am I to her? Am I just a normal good friend, a big brother... or more?

I know I am foolish to put so much hope, yet these feelings are so hard to control. What I can do now is live on, hoping for the best or a twist in fate in the near future. Oh no, my sickness is back! >.<

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...