Friday, April 10, 2009

Feeling happiness and sadness at the same time

Lately maybe go out and meet LG too much d, making me feeling slightly more happy than usual. But with more happiness comes more sadness, because I know we can't be together in the end. Fake illusions and hopes made up by my mind, argh...!

To make it worse, I heard from my 'spy' that Kid says it was LG who kao him, not the other way round. Of course I should believe LG more than him, but this sudden news do make me sad... a little bit. Then she said LG likes to talk about love with everyone, making a lot of ppl 'sien' with her liao. But why does she talk so much about love when she herself isn't involved in one?!? Weird... sigh!

And yesterday I stupidly felt 'hyper', called her and asked if she passed up her poster design already or not, and telling her the lecture is cancelled (nobody informed her). In a 'carefree' tone I also asked her if she wanted to yamcha at night, but she told me she's not free because of assignments, so won't be joining for any yamcha this and next week. I was disappointed, but understood her situation...

But today I surfed other ppl's blog and realised she went for pasar malam last night! Kns, said busy but went pasar malam pula...!? If dowan yamcha say dowan la, no need make up excuses... which makes me even more sad knowing she lied. Ok, it's not her fault but mine for putting so much hope on her once again, right? Fine... no more yamcha with her until the beginning of year 2. If she doesn't like it, I will not force her too. Go pasar malam la, we don't need u for yamcha. Shuuuh!

Haha, there I go writing my thoughts on my blog again. I'm sure David and Daniel is laughing right now, lol... Oh well, I'm not REALLY mad, just a tiny weeny bit mad. Girls really make the boy's head spin and spin like gila babi. I think the biggest weakness for the male species is the female species, haha...

3 comments:

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

LOL!
ROTFL!
LMAO!

Maybe she needs to go gorceries ler?! Aiyo....

Weird Dan said...

Oits, people go pasar malam also you complain...

pasar malam why cannot go??? don't go yam cha means cannot go pasar malam... =_="""""""

Jason Leingod said...

David> haha, maybe...

Daniel> can, of course can... but dont feel good lor... forget abt it, haha

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...