Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life is fun when you're in college

Ah... life is, as I expected, so much better and fun in college than at home. I get to go out with my friends and ate outside together, chat and joke while having fun, then go CC for some 'Left 4 Dead' which increases the laughter and syok-ness... then we went back to college, study and go back home. Life is easy and care-free... how long more will it last?

So the results are out... got myself an A, 4 B's and a C (plus and minus). It's not bad (cause no fail) but not as good as I expected either. Lost (my results) to some of the students, although won most of them. I aim to win W, how come lost even worse than last sem to her!?

Poor LG... she failed another 2 subjects this sem, with 2 more C's and B's. I can see she was rather hardworking last sem, how come she still got bad results? Maybe it's the teacher's fault, who gave marks unevenly. It's not my doing, is it? Haha... like I have a BIG impact on her... hahaha. But I still feel sad for her, wish I could have done something to help.

Which I did... first, I smiled at her more. Second, I took up the guts to SMS her to know her result, haha. Third, I looked at her in the eye today, although she was busy... then said bye to her... felt like nothing right? Haha... Anyway, I will try to NOT avoid her more starting from today. Although we can't be lovers, we can still be friends. And friends are what that makes me motivated to study harder in college... XD


P/S: Now I'm in the same group with W! Dumped my so called 'group mates' and asked W if she wants a change in group. Coincidentally, she does! So now I'm in a group of 2 girls, with me the only guy. Must do more to show I'm a worthy teammate... I'm THE class rep after all! :P

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...