My friendship with LG has gone from worse to worst... seems like she doesn't talk to me at all already, and vice-versa. She doesn't look my way, and it seems like we don't know each other anymore. From one point of view its good for me, to keep me 'away', slowly recovering from the 'poison' that I made myself... On the other hand, its sad to see a friend that I enjoyed talking to so much... lost, just like that. I guess there's something in life that you couldn't control and when the time comes, it happens. Fixing it may worsen it, ignoring it may one day recover it. Sounds illogical? lol...
So after exam, as we wait for a friend to come out from the exam hall, LG suddenly came out, alone... dress in her new clothes, she looks damn cute with her pink shirt (Aargh, I'm still sick, I admit!). But so what? We didn't even crossed eye, and she went off after talking with my other friends. Then when my friend came, we went for snooker. Then Dota. Shocking thing happened is when we saw police came into the cc to 'capture' students wearing school uniforms, and put them into a police car. Wow... serious!?!
Then me and Danny pool again for one hour. Finished, we went to Jusco cause raining heavily. He ate, I buy a salmon head, then he sent me back home. Sad to heard tomorrow's Genting plan was cancelled due to some ppl FFK last minute... sien! So tomorrow do wat leh!? -_-;
P/S: Quite a good CNY this year... cause first my dad won the lottery (although not much) for the first time in 25 years. Then 2 pigeons build a nest and hatching eggs on my balcony! I saw it first and couldn't believe my eye... from 1 egg became 2! ^^
2 comments:
Good thing happen in your family eh..
Got eggs = does it mean, you are going to 'hatch' 1 too this year.
how to hatch... mau hatch in college ka? lol
happy CNY to u dude... although a bit late to wish u, haha
Post a Comment