Ah, so long no update d... Earlier this week was busy enjoying life as just finished all the bloody assignments, then need to go college take the exam slips as I'm the class rep. When I saw LG, my feelings went haywire again, but I just ignore her like I usually do... bad? Don't care, lol
Then the feeling of missing her haunted me badly, like usual. But this time, a miracle happened... A classmate, which I was actively talking to in her blog, suddenly become a 'spy'! We chatted in MSN, and slowly, I was able to 'extract' vital information about LG from her. Yeah, me liking LG was known by almost all d (not my current but 'ex' class), so it makes my work easier, haha...
And the news about LG I got was... bad. REALLY bad...! In just one night, my feelings for her was shattered, swept away and flushed down the toilet... and I was happy! I found out she was actually a 'back stabber', in which she will tell a person some secret, telling the person not to tell another... but then she told the same thing to another person! That is why my 'spy' wasn't feeling that bad telling her secrets to me, since it's already known by many! LOL
Anyway, she also talks about opinions, what the person told or did, and stuffs to people... and it goes on. I knew she likes to talk, but is she really THAT lonely until she used people as topics to gossip?!? And I was one of them too... and I was sad that she doesn't like me for 'TWO' reasons which I will not mention here, haha. To top ot off, she's currently in love with another guy from her society. That explains why she 'dumped' me on David's bday without any guilt or remorse!! >0
Ahh... I feel so free now. No more 'feelings' to make me lonely... I don't feel bonded nor trapped... This is what freedom is about! ^^ LG will never be in my mind or heart anymore, and being a friend with her is dangerous too! Yamcha with her may never happen again, which is a good thing as it saves fuel to fetch her from so far, mwahahahaha!!!
Yesterday went to yamcha with Sam, cause he will be working in Abu Dhabi for 3 years after CNY. The only thing I didn't like yesterday was that 'someone' who called me names in front of so many people, in public! It was already bad he did it in the internet to me, but doing the same f***ing thing in public!?! I don't care if he think it's funny or it's his 'way' of socializing, I won't befriend a person who calls me name in public... cause that shows he's not respecting me. And when I took the initiative to inform him of the gathering earlier by SMS, he repaid it by MSNing me and asked me 'L***r, tonight 8.30pm?'... I was totally pissed and ignored him the whole night!!! A friend who doesn't respect another friend doesn't deserve to be called a friend, right?
Forget about it, I don't want to get upset of those petty things. So yesterday after yamcha with Sam, Jimmy, WingC, Daniel and KH at Station One Setapak, we decided to go snooker, which Daniel didn't join. Played for nearly two hours, and everyone was good at it too! Haha... Then Sam fetched me home.
These two days also bought some nice CNY clothes... can't wait to go back kampung and wear it! Ahh, CNY is my favourite festival of the year...! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment