A Saturday, but still need to go school... Danny came fetch me to school where we joined some classmates and other people in a game of basketball. Wow, first basketball of the sem... really long time no touch sport liao. 4vs4, my team lost because we also didn't play much basketball and the opponent seems to be amateurs. I scored the first point for my team! Lost 8-16 T_T
After breakfast went for exam resit for Tamadun Islam. Started at 12pm, only a few came. Passed with 28/50 (same with Max) while Danny got worse, 18 (last time 24) and Kelvin 24. Echun 24 and Li Hong 26. No matter how high, max a person can get is 26.
After exam teman Danny jalan2 in Jusco while shopping for a Christmas present for his 'crush'. It's happy to see him so happy in love, while I fell into the abyss of loneliness. I decided to not give her any Christmas present, since it will make me look more 'desperate' and scare her away. I also don't want to waste my emotion and money, haha...
He sent me back, played some Maple, slept like a log cause tired from basketball. Woke up, ate dinner then prepare to move out for yamcha with my good old TARC friends. When I reached, there was only poor Jimmy sitting alone in Station One, Genting Klang. As we chat and drank, soon the whole gang came. There were Sam, YLing, SG, WingC, CMing and her sis. Daniel was out at the SO year end party with David. Sum was busy at work.
It was an enjoyable night as I sat opposite of YL (she asked me over to play Big2). She looks bored and tired cause they (WingC and SG) went shopping since morning till now. Even advised me not to eat so much, wth... -_- Played Big2 and Jinggo (the stacking then pull out wood game). My style was funny, but keng...! I lost once, so did Sam. YL keep saying me making the 'tower' senget, haha... Ah, it's so fun enjoying with them. XD
Near 12am, we headed home, Sam sent me home. Although only 8 of us, it was still fun and enjoyable. Sam also bought a new laptop for the trip to Dubai. CMing's sis looks young, a bit dark and chubby but cute. If he didn't say, I thought she's his gf! XD Tomorrow they going to walk up a hill somewhere in PJ. YL asked me to go but I say no cause need to rest and do project. Some more need them to fetch me will be troublesome for them, so nvm ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment