Since after the exam, it seems like I talk to LG less and less... She doesn't look my way anymore, I need to take the initiative to always go meet her or 'bump' into her, she doesn't talk to me that much anymore... sigh, donno la. Since she DOESN'T like me, why should I even care?! And to make my day worse, while I was talking to her and trying to make her happy, she told me 'Eh, the modal one I dowan liao... you find another to be your modal ok?'
My heart was like squashed with a thousand pieces of glass shards... I keep a low voice and answered 'Ok... nvm' while doing a fake smile. Then I leave, doing my own things... how could she do this to me after all I have done for her?!? No justice, no gratefulness... only a simple 'Don't care/ Don't mind/ Don't want... BB'. How can my day be worse?!
But it DID get worse... Since I wasn't feeling well (cough and sore throat), I did a lousy presentation in the morning, LG treated me badly and FFK from being my model, I skipped a class to have lunch with my former classmates. (Yes, I'm human and I DO bad things sometimes!) It was happy to know that your friends are there for you when your heart isn't beating as happy as usual...
Suddenly when I came back for the next lecture, a friend told me that the class I skipped has actually started the second assignment. Some of the people there has already chosen their groups. Suddenly W told me that the 2 classmates that is usually in my team BETRAYED and went into her team! I was shockes... and FURIOUS. How could they do that to me!?
I went for an answer... and the so called 'friend' told me all kind of excuse, and in the end asked 'Eh, I didn't know you mind. Do you mind?' I was so F**KING pissed I thought of hitting back right at him! How will you feel if I suddenly do that to YOU!?! And I could have do that a day earlier, but didn't cause I wanted to remain faithful to the gang. And THIS is what I get in reply...
After I asked some other classmates, only did I realised that he is a selfish a**hole, who would do anything to save his own skin! Yes, I feel stupid that NOW only I realised... some say they already dislike him when they saw his face, the course rep HATED him... and now ADD ME to the list! I vowed to take revenge for this insult and mockery... one day, YOU... WILL...PAY!!!
So tell me... is my day today one of the worse days of my life, or is it not? It DEFINATELY is...! >.< T_T X_X -_-;
5 comments:
an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
I must say you have a pretty bad day. though the world may throw big rocks at you, do you want to throw back at them? It's pretty heavy stuff for a one man team.
When the world hands you a lemon, what do you do with it? Make lemonade :-)
David> good and catchy phrases... very true too! although I know I cant always 'reply' the bad that ppl have done to me, I can still do something. and the most important thing is waking up to the fact that he/she is not a 'friend' to be called as...
I will need to open my eyes bigger to the cruel world of reality, haha...
skip the cruel day part, i had worse...
btw, that earlier part of the story with LG withering away from your arms... i guess you asked for it.... who asked you to babble so loud a quarter way up that "blur case" hill....?
you have yourself to blame for ruining it... and don't hate her the way you hated W.... gals enjoy companionship, but that doesn't mean they're hinting you for a relationship....
I know... still I'm sad, not that I'm mad...
mistake made.. adalah mistake...hmm apa itu.. nasi jadi bubur...
So tell ya, treat them like friends. Actually you didn't realised it a lot, but I see that any new girl you met, you seems like think got chance with that someone. So this concept need to change...
Post a Comment