Took the initiative (and bold) step and tried to communicate with LG today. When she finished talking to everyone and leaving, I looked back at her, secretly. Coincidence that she looked at me too, smiling. So I smiled back and waved goodbye to her, and she did the same to me. Ah, the first step to recovery...!
Later we got a chance to talk outside the classroom too, but my friend suddenly go asked her a question, thus making me lost the chance. -_-; But luckily I was given another chance when she went for the last lecture of the day. Before she came in, I lend a note to copy from a friend, which sat next to her. So after lecture was done, I went to her place...
Me: Mhing Chen sit here r? (pura-pura donno, haha)
LG: Ya, why?
Me: Nola, just want to pass her back her notes (put the note on the table)
LG: Oh, ok...
Me: (Walking and trying to think what to say...) Not going home?
LG: Yeah, soon... how about you?
Me: Me? Same, going back later with Danny them all...
LG: Oh...
Me: Ok, bye bye.
LG: Bye bye.
It was not long, but I'm happy we DID communicate. Later I received a call from David asking me to ask LG out tomorrow to celebrate his bday in Mid Valley. I was shocked... cause I just started talking back to her today, after like 2 weeks (felt like months) of silent treatment...! Back at home I laid on my bed and think... to ask, or not to ask? That is the question...
Finally my conscience told me 'This is the time to go back to the good old days! Treat her as a friend and ask!!' Feeling nervous and don't know how she will think and reply, I sent the sms to her asking if she's free tomorrow. Within 10 seconds she replied, 'Ya, y?'... o.O So fast she replied!? As I felt more interested, I SMS her back, so we keep exchanging SMS. My heart was pumping fast, thinking if she's going or not... Finally she agreed! Woohoo!! XD
Ok, I should not be so happy... We are just friends, and nothing more, why should I be so happy? I wonder how will I react when I am alone, just the two of us, tomorrow... while waiting for David. And how will tomorrow outing's be? Can't wait! :P
2 comments:
"Kah Yau" lah wei!!! Muahahaha!!!
Yinsi> haha, thx... but I dont think need liao since the target is not really there
Post a Comment