Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confused even more...

Saturday thought of going out with her to Sg. Wang, but end up she FFK me last minute! At first she say think first, so I didn't put so much hope in it. Then she told me she will go, so I was getting all happy... then she come back to me and say 'I think dowan la, I'm a bit lazy. You go la'. Girls really know how to make you feel on top of the world one second and then suddenly pull you to Hell in an instant, sigh...!

So in the end I walk alone, making myself happy by buying a Hong Kong bun and eat, then sleep at Pavilion (I didn't slept the whole night doing a project earlier). Sadness...

Aii... thought of giving up liao, then she still go on doing stuffs that makes me think even more. Yesterday for instance, she asked me if I am free on the 29th this month. I said why? She say nothing, just asking. So I said I don't know if got go out with my friends or not (my bday on the next day), and she say ok. Then she go and ask for my IC, which I don't give her see. Then asked for my driving license, so I gave up and let her see. Why is she doing that, I totally have no clue. In the end she just asked me to go out yamcha if I am free on the 29th... Sigh!

So now I am pulling my hopes down. I don't want to be hurt deeply again by another 'incident'. I will now treat all girls equally, and not concentrate on the one girl that STILL remind me to invite her to my wedding in the future. wtfbbqcrabfishstick!!!

3 comments:

YBrat said...

she know ur birthday lo..wana celeb with u..i aso wish to have gal celeb my birthday nex week too.

Anonymous said...

good... that means we don't have to celeb with him liao....

i can tidur at home....

Jason Leingod said...

YB> oh ur bday next week? happy bday to u before I forgot...! why no gal? ur gf leh?

Eith> tidur la, how many years liao u tidur...?

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...