Fate has also parted me and LG, leaving her with the other friends. I hope she will communicate more in this new semester with them thus not becoming so lonely like the last semester. I will not be there to help her anymore, I hope the others will...
Luckily fate has keep me and W together... her name is just 2-3 above mine, and I think below my name (or two) will all be shifted to the new class. I also SMSed W on the class changes, and we exchange SMS yesterday for hours! XD Lost one, remained with another... not a total lost I guess. But no syok is another guy I hated is still in my class, argh!
Today went to Japanese class blur blur, as usual. Carrie also joined, then went to find her sis at lowyat Plaza. David joined later, when we were having lunch. Then went to see their classmates (only 2) for a small reunion, ate at sushi king. Then buy some stuff at Lowyat, and went back around 6pm. Tomorrow last day of holiday, then start a new beginning liao... sigh.
2 comments:
Don't worry! I'll be glad to help her. kekekeke
haha, if u study back la....
Post a Comment