Lately been chatting with W on MSN but she seems to be a bit down, not that lively and happy as last time. When I meet her lately she looks tired too. Maybe it's because she's got some troubles at home, maybe it's the stress from exams... but whatever it is, I hope she will become the happy go lucky person I knew last time :P
Genting trip maybe cancelled because some need to go back hometown asap because grandpa sick, some want to work asap, and others nt going because those cannot go... argh, first sem no group outing seems so... sad! Hope tomorrow after exam we will be able to plan up with at least one outing. If we don't go out during the holidays, when can we...!?
3 comments:
HOW RUDE...!!!!
that's how teachers brand students when they shouted "Merdeka" after a major exam... in Malay they called it "Kurang Ajar"....
happy holidays !!! i can't wait for mine :P
Eith> like u never done it before... -_-
Satkuru> haha, thx! when will yours come?
Post a Comment