Thursday, September 25, 2008

SDO and RO

Yesterday night have been a busy night. First of all waited for W to invite me play SDO. When I went in, saw 2 more other friends, which makes SDO more fun. After the long playing of SDO, it's time for W to sleep, so I said goodbye and then turn to Sum, who asked me for help in doing a quest in RO. Haven't finish, need to continue another night... but I want SDO, not RO! >.<

This Saturday I told let's have lunch together and she said ok... but then it will be me all alone cause Daniel will be busy with his church stuffs. Should I go? I don't want to go Japanese class alone cause if the teacher ask me something, I sure donno wth she is talking about and end up embarrassing myself... I'm such a noob in Japanese! >.<

Two more days to go... so fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time call 9 me go yum cha!

Weird Dan said...

Isn't that good.. can have lunch together wor... hahaha.. i will try to dissappear then

Jason Leingod said...

Yinsi> yum cha but no yum seng, lol...

Daniel> no need la, if u want can join us de...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...