Sunday, September 14, 2008

First opinion of LG from another friend who is in the same class

Me: So what is your opinion about her? Tell me honestly, I won't be mad one...

Dak: hmm... if she go make make cut cut her hair
Dak: n go treatment face...
Dak: I think pretty
Dak: I think she's the type that don't care about the appearance
Dak: like very cincai one...

Me: ya, I also donno why I like a so cincai girl...

Dak: ...

Me: .....

So, another failed attempt... further proven from a friend's statement that my 'requirements' are not high, but STILL.....

Sigh, why can't love be easy like the good old days? Why must human suffer with love? Why do people choose to love when they know it brings more pain and misery than happiness in the end? Why am I one of them too!?? Why... WHy... WHY!?!

...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.............
...............

Because man are weird, that's WHY!!! 

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...