Monday, August 25, 2008

Today is a happy day

Finally finished my last assignment, pass it up and kautim. Suddenly my friend in need of help, and I offered to help. His 'crush' wants to print her assignment, but he didn't bring it in his thumbdrive. Luckily the girl sent it to me the night before, so I offered to go my house and take the file to print (but they all followed me climb 12 floors, lol). Helping a friend in need makes me feel better...! :P

Then comes English class. The teacher was giving back the journal writing and grammar test papers, and also announcing what marks our 'speaking' test came out with. Journal writing... hmm, I'm proud to say I'm one of the highest, maybe THE highest scorer among all, haha! But then I scored moderately for grammar test! >.< I scared my speaking test gets low marks, but I got a perfect 10! Woohoo! In the end I was the second highest scorer in the class, lost to 2 person, argh... But won most of them, haha! XD

Then while I was walking to my car, I saw LG walking behind me too. Not trying to avoid her, I waited for her then walk together. As we chatted, deep inside my heart I felt sad that we couldn't be a couple, for now. Then when I reached my car, I offered to fetch her 'nearer' to her hostel. She actually says no need but I insisted :P After 10 seconds of driving, arrived liao, lol. But the reward I got was she keep saying and waving goodbye to me, as I go. Even as she walk quite far liao, she still turn back and waved goodbye to me... :P

Ah, that reminds me that I even SMSed her the phone number of the house in TBR. It's now for rent, not for sale, but I asked her to still give it a try... who knows? If she stays here, we can find her yamcha more often! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd paragraph> It reminds me of my time there.... bloody chinese-speaking idiots... of coz you can get close to top spot for English classes lar.... that when i emphasise "chinese-speaking idiots". Nothing much to brag about....

You should be bragging when you're close to top spot on your core subjects, not a minor subject.

3rd paragraph> friends is just friends, for now... don't get infatuated by her waving goodbye...

she might be "waving" goodbye,
to be with another guy,
waiting somewhere in the hostel nearby,
so don't you cry... :P

Jason Leingod said...

swt... I wouldn't call them idiots la, just that they good in Chinese while we good in English. I did score the highest once for the IT (perfect 10) while others range from 9-5, haha

yup, maybe ur right. still, I'm happy that at least she got waved goodbye to me 2-3 times than just one...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...