Monday was a good day. I sit next to her (there was an empty sit in between) and we chat about a lot of stuffs. Actually, I was trying to hear what the lecturer was trying to say (it IS a lecture at that time) but she keep ask me this, talk to me about that... in the end (to not spoil her mood) I also joined in the conversation. Lasted nearly one hour, just the two of us talking to each other... not bad, haha.
Tuesday wasn't that good cause there was only one class and she was busy inputting numbers into her hp (she is DAMN busy with her sosial club, sigh)...
Today slept for 3 hours doing assignments... In college, I was shocked to see her drawing of the eagle was very nice. Even a friend of me said it was fantastic. Then I chat to her this and that like normal. And when I go back to my friends (after class), he asked if I liked her... WTH!? Being me, of course I denied, haha...
Later, as I was hanging out with my friends to do work, I was stupid enough to tell them some other stuffs about her (like she went back to her hostel to do her art work before coming back for the next class), and they 'suspect' me even more... But I said 'nola, nola... don't merepek lah', and it cooled them down... -_-'' But for how long?
Although I'm in the process of wooing her, I still have my doubts and disbeliefs... Will it sail smoothly from here on... or is this another nightmare waiting to be happened? I can't be sure, and I won't know until the finalle comes. What I can do is wait for tomorrow and 'action' more... but tomorrow I got tennis exam and HE presentation on Friday! Sigh, sigh...!! >.<
P/S: She plays the keyboard, in a band (consist of her family members) and sometimes jam for her cousins... now how cool is that!?! O.O And she STILL wants me to talk to her in Mandarin (to improve me) and she talk to me in Cantonese (to improve herself). Very... hardworking girl! ^^;
4 comments:
swt...... why denied?! Kasi terang terang jawab 'YES'. How you know maybe she also got feel on you, but just you denied so she never will think again you'll like her.
-.-
Nono, she wasnt there when my friend teased me... Wait, wait... I'm still trying hard to cure my 'shyness' ma >.<
I think you should 'put ur flag on her', to inform those guys out there "She is mine. Come near, u'll die"
Its a good start, go go go...
haha, some know liao... so can consider half accomplished! XD
Post a Comment