Monday, July 28, 2008

A conversation with LG - Part 1

Me: So when did you came back from PD?
LG: Err... on Sunday!
Me: Oh... so did you bought any Seremban Siew Pau back?
LG: But I don't live in Seremban...
Me: PD mah... near Seremban mah.....
LG: Don't have wor. But wait...! (search her bag for something)
Me: (Oh no, dont tell me she's gonna...)
LG: Here! Still hot with smokes coming out! (pass me a drawn picture of a hot steaming Seremban Siew Pau)
Me: Oh, haha... this must be very valueble! :) (I know she'll do that)
LG: XD


I can see that I need to be more creative when talking with her... cause she's trying hard to impress me too... :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! catch no ball lah!!

Jason Leingod said...

Hah?? apa bola bola pula...? lol

Weird Dan said...

ROLF>....... EODL...... ROFL..... ROLF....... good wat....

If you keep on shying.... memng...

Jason Leingod said...

memang apa...??? o.o?

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...