Two days ago was really sui (bad) for me... First I accidentally yank my necklace, causing it to putus into two. The necklace has been with me for nearly 10 years, it's so sad watching it break apart like that. Then at night got the news that there is no water in my apartment again. No water + no lift = Disaster! So in the chaos of filling every bucket with water, I accidentally step on something... *Tuut!* It's the PSP!!! Repairing it with my own pocket money, I lost a whooping RM300... there goes my dream of a Graphic Tablet! T_T
But then yesterday was a happy day, as my team which consist of Daniel, David and Andrew beat my bro's team (Chooi, Kelvin and a specky guy) in DOTA at night, for two rounds in a role. Then we yamcha and watched football, which Spain beat Russia 4-1. Went back around 2am, and got school the next day! >.<
Today nothing special, except my old MIA teacher wanted us to be 'hardworking' and try to take more pics and draw more sketches, which he will see on week 7th. If a lot of us shows laziness, then he will discontinue it. I love to sketch, but take pics... with my super old 2 MP camera!? I heard that there will be a portrait drawing, 15 min after the class starts next week. Hope it really happens, and the model is a girl, not a boy! XD
2 comments:
Go for mandi bunga la wei! kekeekke
I not maiden, no need mandi bunga, lol...
Post a Comment