Teacher: (Looking at the class rep) I can see you starring blurry in the air... are you thinking about me now?
Sui Jing: (Embarrassed) Nolah...! (Everyone chuckled)
Teacher: See, you are not paying attention. In my class, you SHOULD be thinking about me now.
Sui Jing: ... (Everyone laughed)
Ah, it's good to know class isn't as boring as last time anymore. Last time the stupid lecturers just keep on yapping, we keep on talking at the back, in the end everyone got bad results and lecturer kena 'tuut' because didn't teach properly. Now they make us happy, we concentrate, we study and scores, everyone happy. Isn't that better? XD
But not all are so 'up to date' yet. Some lecturers still a bit boring, poundering us with projects and boring lectures. Next week is Dooms Day, since all 5 (or is it six?) subjects assignments need to be passed up and I've not even done 25% of it.
Suddenly I gain interest in a particular girl in class. She is not beautiful, a bit skinny and speaks Mandarin. Still, there is something about her smile that attracts me. She is also early almost everyday, thus I saw her a lot of times. Yesterday I left late but accidentally saw her again, behind the college hall, from afar. God must be playing tricks on me again... why do I always fell for these type of random girls!?!
But I suddenly feel down and sad when I realised... he may already have a sweet heart. It's because she frequently received sms and calls, even when in the class, thus she need to answer the call outside of the room most of the time. So fast heartbroken? It ended before it started?Maybe, haha... (Man, I hate myself sometimes...) T_T
5 comments:
Want to "kau luis" got tactics wan geh! Kekekeke...pay me I ajar sama lu.
u teach me first, if i get a gf only pay, can ka? lol
eh belum cuba belum tahu! :D go ask her out!! :D
baru ada bf saja, belum lagi kahwin so means she is still avaiable in a way xD
Apa ini.. takut takut pulak... LOL
get to know her first... then later only decide
Pinksterz> u donno me org baik ka? I dont 'spanar' ppl one, lol...
Daniel> ya, will get to know her... soon.
Post a Comment