Last Sat went for the first class that uses BM, which is Hubungan Etnik (something to do with perpaduan antara kaum). It was like sejarah about the races in Malaysia, and they even touch about sensitive issues from the past... to teach we should understand and not repeat the same mistake, bla, bla,bla. It is quite interesting, but how much % of it will be boring?
After the lecture finished, some guy went in front and write down some changes in the classes. Suddenly our class has a tutorial on freaking Saturday! *TUUT!* My bro only has 4 class a week while I have SIX!?! Stupid people who come up with this timetable, curse you!!!
First week and I can already feel the pressure coming. It won't be long before the tsunami of assignments and projects come, sweeping me away from all my pleasure time. Oh well... everyone has their role to play I guess. Today will be having my first tutorial *I hope no cancel again*. Time to meet some new girls as friends! XD
3 comments:
ganas tutorial on saturday >_<" i have classes on friday also feel like dying, lol
Hahaha! good luck in class and don't you fall asleep. kekeke
sat> yalor, worse than working I tell u, lol
yinsi> if got leng lui, I sure wont! haha
Post a Comment