Today was nearly late, so when I entered the hall, DK D, the side where the Multimedia Designers were supposed to sit were nearly full. No choice, I sit the most behind, beside a guy (which looks so pretty I thought was a girl). Then the seniors started to shout their voice out, because there was no speaker on.
Looks like they will be selecting a Course Rep. I don't want to be it, cause if the teacher was late, you need to run all the way to the admin to ask if the teacher took leave or not... everyday. Since no one volunteered, the seniors starts to pick people randomly. I sort of pity them, being randomly chosen to do what they don't want to do.
Then suddenly a thin guy with specs walk up, towards my direction. Then he ask me 'Can you go down?' I was stunned... 'Me!?'. Kns, I shouldn't have laughed in my heart earlier, now I'm one of them! So, reluctantly, I walk down the long stairs, with nearly 200 people watching me. After that each of us need to introduce ourselves. So being the idiot I am, I said 'Hi, I'm Jason. I live in Tmn Melawati. I'm good in English and BM, but not so good in Mandarin. I know Cantonese too. I like to play basketball and... DOTA! Thank you'...
Yes, the crowd laughed, a bit. And I don't know who cast a spell on me to say those idiotic words. But because of that, I was luckily not picked, and 1 Indian with 3 Chinese became the committee members. Later a lecturer came to tell us about the ups and downs of college life, and he WAS the teacher I knew from my old school. Looks like he is bound to teach me in one of my classes, sooner or later. How will I say 'Hi' to him then!? -_-;
At least now some of my future classmates will know me, since I was the most 'obvious' among all. Sighhh.....
2 comments:
Aisayman! You forgot to tell them you blog too. Ciss!
haha, maybe later... if I can trust them
Post a Comment