Thursday, May 08, 2008

Karma strikes when you do bad things

Ok, I know most of you don't believe in Karma (you should watch Earl), but don't you believe that for every bad thing you do, there is bound that something bad will happen back to yourself. For instance if you rob, you will get jail. If you kill, you will get death sentence (or jail). If you don't get caught, then God may punish you in some way or another...


I had a friend who once thinks that he owns the world. He thought everyone will believes what he says. All his saying is right, he can even turn the wrong seems right. He cons, cheats, lies and deceives. Although it doesn't seem much harm at that time, he never wakes up and continues some of his bad traits now. So what happens in the end? He lost a lot of friends and now lives alone by working and playing games everyday. Kesiankan? That's karma... :P


That's why I try to live everyday being as nice, as much, as possible. Doing good will make you feel better and... sleep better. Doing things that harm people in one way or another will make me feel bad (how long depends on how serious), so I rarely do it. Be the best you can... but in a good way. You don't need to step on flowers or people just to be better than everyone, do you? So be good... and I will pray that good fortune will be with you. ~Cheers~


Random cute pics, haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What have you done wrong? Faster tell!!!

Jason Leingod said...

the wrong I did is being too nice... lol

Chee Hsien said...

hmmm.. being too nice also wrong, being bad also wrong.. what an earth we're living right? hahahaha...

Jason Leingod said...

we are living in a weird world which right depends on each individual, lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...