Monday, April 14, 2008

Went to buy mountain climbing equipments

Yesterday took LRT to Universiti, where Daniel then pick me up to go SS2 and meet CMing. The reason we go there is because he heard there's a shop selling mountain climbing equipments there, so we try to find it. First we have lunch, then we walk, not drive car, to find for the shop. I rarely went to SS2, but soon we were all dead tired from walking in the hot weather for so long, and STILL can't find the freaking shop. Daniel wanted to exercise mah, haha...

Man, SS2 really is huge! We walked for nearly 2 hours, and soon finally found another shop, which is not the shop we are looking for. The stuffs inside are really 'high'... in term of prices. We soon left and went to One Utama to gamble our luck, rather than 'dieing' in the hit for a shop that may not exist or closed...

Walking and walking, we finally found a shop selling travellers items. The gloves which were originally worth RM300++... but we found (lower in quality) only cost RM20. Didn't buy the other equipments because nearly ALL of them is expensive. No wonder they say mountain climbing kills (your wallet). Then we ate at a waffer shop, which is quite expensive but nice and appetizing. After that walk some more before going back home. Without girls, the day's trip was still nice, haha... XD

Today finally installed SDO-x, then wait a few hours before the webiste is fixed. Then I registered a new ID and started playing. It's an online dancing game... which features a lot of famous Chinese, English and Japanese songs. The avatars are in 3D and cute too. Playing for a few hours, I got the hang of it and became lvl 4. Heck, I even befriended a virtual girl friend, which is already lvl 13 and called Janice. She asked me 'Will I see you tomorrow?' before I left. Wow, virtual worlds really are... scary, and fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try out Pertama Compleks in Jln TAR for mountain climbing gears.

Jason Leingod said...

thx, will tell Daniel that...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...