Monday, April 28, 2008

Cleo Top 50 Most Eligible Bachelor 2008 at Zouk, KL (part 2)

After the show, people starts to dissasemble the stage, allowing people room to rock on the dance floor. David came soon with his bro while his other family members went back home. While we 'lepak' on the table, David tries to talk with a 'leng lui', and succeeded! But I heard it's a normal thing in clubs *smack head for being a noob*. Anyway, we introduce ourselves and David tries to 'communicate' with girls the whole time, while shaking his... shoulders. I only sit and dance (in my mind) with the beat while studying how a club looks like when everyone is getting it 'on'. I was embaressed when one of the girls asked me why I didn't dance, and I told her 'It's my first time here' and she said 'Oh...'. Lame, I know, haha!

Later Wei Ing and Ah Ching came, talk with David a bit and dance. They soon planned to go 'yamcha', so I tagged along. Didn't noticed that their version of 'yamcha' is actually going to another club! I was shocked... don't we need to pay to go into another club!? Then another shocker hits me, we were allowed in for... free! Looks like Wei Ing knows the owner, thus allowing free entrance. Does that mean she's a 'party animal'? Maybe...

It was another classy club, with loud music and people drinking alcohol, puffing smokes and shaking their bum bums. We soon go for the outdoor area, where there's sit and tables but no one's there (expected, cause who goes out if they wants to party?). We chat a bit and soon, it was only me and David's bro sitting alone there while the others partying inside. I heard David was dancing 'stiff-ly', thus Wei Ing unbutton his shirt to 'relax' him a bit. Lol, must be 'new' for him! Also he saw Ah Ching kissed Wei Ing... then I was dead sure, she was totally not the Wei Ing I knew 10 years ago.

Around 2am we finally left... and they thouht of going to another club, again! But I told David let's call it a day, and we leave for home. Overall I must say it's a good and wild experience for me... but I don't think this is the lifestyle I want to grow up in... Call me soft, I don't care! XD ~Cheers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where your picture standing and singing on the table wan? Show la!!

Jason Leingod said...

I not one of the contestant ma, so I dowan steal their spotlight, lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...