Thursday, April 10, 2008

5 secrets tag

Tagged by Pinksterz, but I think I do this tag before liao... or was it? Nvm, since I so free, I will do it one more time... XD

This tag is about writing 5 random things about myself. I will try to be more creative so it won't look like the last one, ok? Here goes...

Number ONE
I hate liars/ cheaters... ok, I won't hate them that much if it doesn't have any concern with me. But if a friend of mine lied to me just to keep his a** safe, then you'll regret it when I found out myself that you did! But it's always been my motto to be truthful at all times, thus I want people around me to be the same. If you lied even once, you will forever be marked with the word LIAR on your forehead, do you want that? Not me.....

Number TWO
I hate being used/ taken for granted. Sure I'm nice to you, helped you a lot, vey kind and caring... but that doesn't mean I'm 'water fish'! (sui yee) Which means I don't like being pushed around or expected to be your nanny/ maid/ servant or whatever. It's fine if you do it once in a BLUEMOON, but overdoing it... and you're out! I only do it cause I want to, ok?

Number THREE
Simple is a good thing... and normal is BEST. I like original KFC, not hot and spicy or added with ketchup. I like a simple bowl of homecook fried meehoon and I don't fancy eating steak at The Ship. Still, I like something new once in a while... but in the end, I like the normal and easy sweet stuffs the best.

Number FOUR
I dreamt a lot of weird dreams... so out of this world, yet humanly possible in some sort of way. It could be from the normal friends and love to crazy adventures and suspense. That is why I feel a bit pity for not being a script/ writer! :P

Number FIVE
I feel that working like a normal human being is boring, dull... and not my cup of tea. I wished that I could do something more exciting as a job and being paid for it. But how many percentage of the human race really get those jobs? Very little... and will I be one of them? I hope so!


There, kautim...! No need to tag anyone as most are tag-haters, lol. Lately been busy playing the PSP game FF7: Crisis Core. Did I say I love to play games? Oh Aerith... you're alive! Yeeeesss!! XD

3 comments:

pinksterz said...

yayy! ichi buat kerja rumah! :P

hahaha eh why you sound angry in #1 and #2? >_<

Anonymous said...

Since you so free kam cuci my kereta!

Jason Leingod said...

Pinksterz> aik, really? maybe I wrote it and feels a bit 'flammy', so sounds harsh... XD

Ace> free also won't be THAT free la, lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...