Friday, March 21, 2008

Yesterday was a holiday...?

Yup, for most I think. I didn't know it was a holiday until Daniel went yamcha with me on Tuesday night and told me. If I have known sooner, maybe could have plan a small gathering with my TARC friends. (But later realised most of them are busy also, sien...)

So yesterday drive car went to find Daniel around 10am, pergi makan breakfast. I thought he was sleeping, yes... he was. Rupanya tidur at nearly 5 am the night before, walao... But holiday where can spend tidur! Finally after he do a bit of his blogging stuffs, we went to makan at mamak.

Strange, there like... not so many customers one? Not holiday meh? Maybe all went to sleep, which is a good thing for us. I want to eat at a place where there got people around, but not too many people. So we chat and eat, feeling so at ease... After that go back to his house, watch some videos, then come back out for lunch. Life like this is simple yet totally calm and relaxing. Eating Mee Jawa with a cup of Teh Ais, under the trees (got canopy covering our heads) and near the roadside, chatting with my good old pal is totally what I want in life (when I retire, lol)...

We chat about politics, love, life, people, marriage, etc. Yes, it can get childish or too matured, but that's what chit-chatting is all about! I even learned some interesting facts, one which is where you need both couple to be Christians to be allowed and get married in a church. Then if different religion, susah loh? That's why love is actually more 'deep' and complicated than it seems. You think marriage is so easy? Think again.....

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...