Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Treasure friendship

What is the true meaning of friendship to you? Some says friends are people who will be there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on. Friends could be people who are always beside you through thick and thin. Some thinks that friends are meant to be 'used', and be used for them in return (both benefit). Others may think that friends are nothing more than just human being, there are good ones and bad ones, and they will betray you when the time comes or help you when you are in need of help the most...


Everyone should have their own set of friends, so do I. For me, friends are truly an irreplaceable part of life. It takes fate to meet good friends who will be with you for the rest of your life, so I truly treasure them. Sometimes bad luck strikes and you will meet some 'bad' ones, but as soon as I know he's not what I call a 'friend', I will try to stay away from them and maybe even not meeting them anymore, for the rest of my life. But until now, there are really no such 'serious' ones, yet (maybe there's one, lol)...


From the first day I step into school until now, I have only 4 (now 3) friend which I still keep in contact since secondary school till now. They are considered my very good (maybe best) friends. The others are either busy with their own life or moved to another place. The second batch of my friends which I still hang out nowadays is from my first year of TARC. Most of them are busy with work too, but we will try to hang out once in a month (or two) or more, if the time permits.


I value them the most, because all my years of studies (TARC and MIA), none really suits me or really 'bond' with me as a good friend, like this gang. Although 'she' is also in the gang, I considered it as a bonus and will not give them up for any other. Thinking back, I miss the time when we used to hang out frequently. The laughter (and some romance) was really sweet, and will forever be embedded in my heart, till the day I die...


But time will soon come when I will find another new batch of friends. Though the age gap will be quite far, as long as I don't mind (and maybe don't tell them? :P), I hope I can make new (and good) friends. Will they be as good and true, as my current 1st batch of TARC friends? I don't know, but based on the lifestyle of the younger generation nowadays, anything is possible! Friendship is also determined by fate (yuen fan), if we have no fate, the friendship will not last long no matter how hard you try. Still, without any actions, fate won't come also, right? So I must go on with life with strength and determination. Charge...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiu lor! you period again? Kekekeke...Serious note...what ya think of me?

Jason Leingod said...

apa period pula, swt... -_-;

I never seen ur real face before, how I can really know u leh? but overall, I can say u r a good n funny person. thx for always dropping by to leave a comment, I appreciate it very d muchy! XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...