Yesterday night played DOTA with Jimmy until 12am. When I closed Warcraft, I saw Daniel's MSN message. He asked if I wanted to join him go mountain climbing tomorrow morning. I was shocked! Why? First reason, he just recovered from fever, and want to go mountain climbing tomorrow?!? Second, why so late only decide... cause I just agreed to my mom that I will bring her for breakfast tomorrow morning (can't call my bro cause he went out until the wee hours of the night).
So, I have to decline, although YL and her sis is going too. Luckily Daniel's bro joined, else I scared if he fainted, how do the 2 girls bring him down from up there? Lol...
As planned, this morning I become the driver, sending mom and my 2 bros here and there. After that, I was just in time to park in front of Daniel's house before he reached 1 minute later. They all look so 'pucat' and like going to drop dead anytime, except Kevin, from the mountain climbing. We went inside Daniel's house for a while before straight going out for lunch.
We ate at Wangsa Maju, somewhere in the newly developed areas with new restaurants. All of us ate except Daniel and Andrew. Looks like Daniel is still sick and don't have the appetite or energy to eat, just drank a cup of fruit juice. So after I showed the way for YL and her sis to go back, through the Cheras road (which is jammed all the way here!), I sent them home. Daniel missed his 'appointment' and even left his hp in my car, so I have to drive all the way back to return it to him.
Overall it was a an OK day. Although I was able to see her, I already told myself to stop dreaming and just treat the day as a normal friends outing. I shall start anew and forget the painful past. Although I missed the trip up the hills, it was substituted with me walking up 12 floors again (damn lift!). Still, all is better than just staying at home...! XD
2 comments:
Mountain climbing at Bukit Antarabangsa ka?
Bukit Antarabangsa can mountain climbing? Should tell Daniel, lol...
Post a Comment