Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A shocking outcome from the General Election 2008 part 2

Lately not much news about the general election. Although Samy Velu lost Sg Siput, I heard he will still continue to be MIC president... true or not, I can't confirm. Gerakan leader also lost, but no news of he going to continue to work in politics. Politics is a very very strange thing indeed. While party leaders lost, a famous blogger successfully joined the politics, and even won a parliamentary seat. Anwar's daughter was in politics for the first time, and she even won another famous BN candidate! Shocking and weird election indeed...

Apart from Malaysia, corruption usually happened in other countries too. Is there a country who really doesn't do any corruption at all (by their politicians)? I highly doubt so... maybe, but very low percentage. It's sad that those politicians who first think of helping the people, but eventually end up just thinking about themselves. Why is there so little uncorrupted politicians in this world? Sad indeed...

They will feel no regret or shame even though how much people criticize their bad acts. Money is most important, and it 'bought' their soul already. This means they will later leave the party with so much money hidden in their bank accounts, even their children no need work also can survive liao. But Hell is waiting to claim these corrupted souls when they die... enjoy while you can! >(

Aiih, the more I think about it, the more I'm pissed of those corrupted politicians. I know I can't do anything but blog about it (which I'm doing now). Let's hope Malaysia will be prosperous under the new opposition party. But how long will it last before they turn corrupted too? I wonder.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I MP ledi, I can jaga your money. Want anot? kekeke

Jason Leingod said...

Jaga my money but don't need my money can or not? lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...