Haha, maybe it seems weird to be discussing this in my blog... but it's just one of the things you wonder and never really cared about... right? Is having too many crushes good or bad? Is having very few crushes means you are too busy to study/work or just too plain or boring?
I have friends who's crushes can make up to two football teams of people... and I got friends who only had the amount of one basketball team (of crushes). Maybe it's just me, but in my whole lifetime, I have only had 4-5 ones... and I'm pretty sure I was serious to all of them (although it was one sided, lol).
According to my survey, most of the crushes (the girls/boys you like) are found during your college life. That is when you really think about love and your hormones go crazy, itching to find your other half. But as time changes, I think love will occur even more during secondary schools nowadays compared to a few years back... The world is turning upside down, as my friend said, lol.
Since you (had) so many or so few crushes... have you ever stop and wonder what has happened to them now? No, right? Of course, it's because we let bygones be bygones, which means we don't seek what we have lost... Or is it really because we just don't give a damn anymore? Haha...
So let the past be history. Go on with our life and find a better one, as there are still many fishes in the sea. Remember the past, how it makes you feel good and all tingly inside... Remember the guts, when you dared yourself to tell her/him that you like her and got rejected... Remember the memories you had, one of the few rare moments in life that you were feeling the most happy and care-free of all... Remember and do not forget, but keep it inside and use it as a fuel to drive yourself to find another which is still waiting for you somewhere, out there!
Love makes you do curious stuffs, but remember... what you do will affect the rest of your (and another) life forever. So think wise, and be responsible. ~Cheers~
2 comments:
I've so many crushes until I forgot to count! Muahahaha
u got how many football team pula? lol...
Post a Comment