Urgh... today is the first time Thaipusam is celebrated with KL having a public holiday, as implemented a couple of days ago. So, many KL people will be happy having an extra day holiday. But for me, I need to wake up early in the morning to go market. After that went back to rest a bit, then need to go out again.
Went to Giant, but some stuffs... then go Carefour to buy more items. After that, go to Jusco to buy MORE items. I'm amazed how my mom have the energy to go shopping like that, while I nearly died of exhaustion. Then suddenly David called to go basketball... so I agreed.
Right after Jusco, went home, take a deep breath, then I went out for basketball right away. Played not much, but lasted 3 hours. Then yamcha and eat a bit, went home... rest... and I realised, I was sick! Sore throat, running nose and keep on sneezing, definately a sign of sickness coming.
Sorry you guys and gals, but gotta rest... will visit all my favourite blogs tomolo. Really cannot tahan liao... nite!
2 comments:
Wa... you already very gang... can go so many market... even me as a female only can go two market one day and total not more than 5 hours... some more you still can go for basketball...
Take good care ya.
haha, me also dowan, but cause my mom want, so I bring her la... now overdo and regret liao T_T
thx!
Post a Comment