Thursday, January 31, 2008

The season is coming...

Ahh... finally the season has come. Whenever CNY comes, I feel so happy and high-spirited. It's because CNY is the season to balik kampung and see all my relatives (which maybe can see 1-2 times a year, including CNY!). Also it is the time to get angpows... although not much, but the 'feeling' of opening an angpow to see how much you get is just... fun, lol.

Then it's also the time they play those happy CNY songs (I like listening to those songs). Not to mention it's the time to throw away your guild and eat like a pig! So soo soooooo many nice foods, I can't wait to eat them all! Also the only time in the year where I buy new clothes (I'm very jimat-sermat type, lol) and get to show it off to relatives and friends, hehe...

Plus, it's the only time in the year where we are allowed to gamble! Okok, dowan call gamble... call play 'money related' games, haha. Poker, mahjong, cho dee... those are the favourites. When you play it in a happy season like CNY, lose money also nvm! (but I dowan lose la, touchwood...)

Need I explain more why I love CNY so much? As the season is coming, nowadays busy busy cleaning up the house, kemas this and that, etc. Some more dad's coming back this Sunday, and going to celebrate SG's birthday on Sat... so busy, sorry if I don't update often!

Wishing all my readers a very merry GONG XI FA CHAI!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Gong Xi-Gong Xi!!

Jason Leingod said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too Ace!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...