Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Part 2- Perak, the new KL!

Reached Gopeng, terus go for lunch first. Why? Because we are hungry and the super duper famous chicken porridge stall will finish 'stock' very fast! At the food center, my mom terus fly towards the porridge stall... while me, knowing that there should be no more left, look for other food to eat. In the end ate 'gon lou mee' (yellow mee, dry style) with some other lauk. What I like eating there is because its CHEAP, hehe...


Still, my mom was able to get himself two bowl of chicken porridge, without the chicken! Lol... like that also my mom and bro want to eat, really so addictive ka? XD Then head to grandma's house. Nothing much to do then, besides watching TV and play Magic in the room... -_-;


After dinner, dad wanted to go jalan-jalan. So to Ipoh we go! Grandma didn't join cause she sleeps early. In Ipoh, we first went to Tesco, cause need to buy some food for grandma. The first thing shocked me about Ipoh is there are, not one, but TWO fun fair! There are located not far apart, around one km. And the strange thing is, one of the fun fair is located in front of Tesco! o.O


So what else, go la! Didn't step into a fun fair since a kid liao, oh the memories...! ^^ But all around, I see that the fun fair now is more like a children 'gambling center'. It's because they use tokens to play games, and try their luck to win prizes with tokens (money). There are only very few joy rides machines. Even the merry-go-round is broken. Argh, this is not how my happy memories of fun fair was like!! Rosak kao kao!!! Oh, the second thing I'm totally impressed with Kl is... the girls!


Now, now... I'm not a pervert ok? I mean how the Ipoh girls dress up are totally stunning and 'up to date'! They don't look like a Ipoh girls at all! They all dress smartly... some funky, hip-hop style... others sexy and 'expensive' clothings. Walao, if I didn't know, I thought I was in KL tim! Wait... I think they dress even more 'hippy' than KL girls!! Maybe it's just me, cause it's been a very looooooong time since I came to Ipoh (I spent my kinder garden and standard one years in Ipoh). One thing for sure, Ipoh rocks...! XD


At first I was a bit annoyed cause finding a carpark in Ipoh was as hard as KL... maybe harder. But then there was no traffic jam! Soooooo nice, no traffic jam at all although so many people. After tesco, went to eat the 'most famous chicken tauge hor fun' (hor fun is kuew teow in another Chinese language). It's hor fun in soup... but very nice!! The hor fun is soooo smooth and 'licin', simply delicious!


The tauge (beansprouts) and chicken are also fresh, crunchy and... delicious! Delicious man! And the way they serve drinks are unique, even the drinks are unique (mostly Chinese tong sui) where you cant get it normally in KL. But not ngam me, cause I dont like to drink tong sui... lol. Feeling like going to explode after the supper, we went back home.


The next day did nothing much then already time to head back to KL. Kns... damn kao traffic jam when going back! Stuck for nearly 5 hours! Finally eat dinner at Wangsa Maju, then reached home... nearly stuck in the lift! Lucky my 'strong like a cow' bro pushed it open, then we walk up 12 floors -_-;


P/S: Today only I know I won a Mirmo from Babyfiona! So kind of her... she even got the same bday with me! Thanks a lot Fiona!! XD



My dad won Rm1k then Rm2k on Fri and Mon! So lucky! Then we went to eat shark fin last night, woohoo!! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Famous chicken tauge hor fun try "Lou Wong" mia BEST!!!

Jason Leingod said...

Lou Wong? Hmm... I forgot the one I tried called what liao, but that place got around 3 tauge chicken shop one, and crowded!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...