Saturday, November 17, 2007

A shift in career?

All this time I have only know that I love arts. That's why I finally studied graphic design after two years being 'misleaded' into studying Computer Science and Business Admin. Two years was a real waste, but it gave me the opportunity to learn something I love, rather than those annoying M-Maths related subjects.

But after 2 and a half year of studying GD, I start to doubt my own decision years ago. Sure... GD was fun. A lot of creativity and new stuffs could be gained from studying GD. But one thing I HATE is working as a GD. The working hour is longer, the workload is more... and the pay is less! Work like a dog is what I can describe it... -_-

Then suddenly my bro told me of a new course in TARC, which is game design. Hey... that doesn't sound bad! I love game, and combined with my knowledge in GD, maybe I could make it happen! But then I will waste a couple years studyng again. I wonder if my parents will allow it? Headache, headache... what should I do!?? >.<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

work first, get some money, then study later, maybe part time, coz you're not young anymore... by that time, you can forget about whether or not your parents will allow you...

coz that's not theirs to decide....

Jason Leingod said...

Wow... it's been a long time since u write a 'normal' post. I'm amazed and relieved...

Thanks for your advice anyway, but judging from how my family 'works', I dont think that will work...

Anonymous said...

my comments have always been normal.... it's just a matter whether or not you're willing to accept criticism....

Weird Dan said...

Work first. Don't lazy if not how to kau lui.. wakakakakkakaka

Jason Leingod said...

eith> if u consider above average as normal, then so be it...

daniel> kau lui can slowly wait, study 1st! lol

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...