Wow... didn't check my blog for 2 days suddenly got 9 comments on the post below. I'm happy that there is still people who cared. Thanks a bunch who commented and tried to make me feel better... you really did! ^^ (P/S: Why do some ppl still post crap when they know it's an EMO post? Strange... :P)
Last night suddenly David called and said want to Dota. Aik, Dota on a weekday? So okla, I joined... Suddenly in the van is Lisa and Sum too. Oh, rupanya Dota to celebrate my bday! Lol... sweet! We played Dota for one hour plus when later Daniel came with his bro, Andrew, to join. I was happy because my team won all the rounds (me and Lisa), and even won the last round which I thought were losing! Never give up, that's what I always say... (in Dota, lol).
They treated me to Dota (RM6.50). Thought it's not much, but I appreciated it deeply. You guys (and a gal) spend time Dota with me on a weekday, and even treated me? Priceless...! That's what I always said... I don't really care how you treated my bday, as long as you remembered and DID something with me to celebrate it. Even a simple belanja makan Nasi Goreng Ayam BRJ, I already satisfied! But NOT doing anything about it just pisses me off... Once a year wor, mana boleh tak penting, right? :P
Anyway, after 3 hours and 15 min of Dota, we head back home, cause it was already real late. And they need to work the next day (so sorry for playing till so late...)! But as I was going to follow Daniel back, suddenly Sum and Lisa yelled at us and asked us to come to David's van. I felt something bad... and it was right. A flat tyre!! Oh... no wonder when we were on the way, I heard something like the back wheels going to fall of la! Walao...! >.<
So we had a 'blast', trying to fix the tyre, on 1am in the morning... on a Thursday morning! It was full of sweat and determination, but we managed to enjoyed it with some jokes and 'happenings'. Hey, looks like my bday was 'special' after all...! Hehe!! I really like it when a group of friends hang out to do something like this, together. These memories will always stay in our mind, until the end of time.....
Although at the end, we didn't managed to fix it (cause something prevented the tyre from coming out although we loosen the bolts). So David drive it a bit more front, then stop by the side road because the tyre looked like it's gonna 'peel' of by itself anytime! Nothing can be done, but left the whole vehicle there and find a mechanic the next morning (not SO morning when ppl sedang tidur la!). Daniel send all 6 of us back, packed like sardines (for the back seat) ^^; Lucky he got drive there! I reached home at around 2.15am... siao! o.O
Then this morning I send my mom and bro, went to check on David's van. Still intact, nothing missing and no saman. My heart is relieved and thought of SMS him, but hp credit time limit passed. So called him to make him feel better the moment I reached home (7.45am). But he was sleeping (eh, I thought u said you maybe couldn't sleep, worrying about your car one? XD) Lol... Sorry you need to take a leave to fix ur car David! Again, thx a bunch dude!! A bday (full of sweat and laughters) well spent, I must say... ^^
6 comments:
Wow, you are so optimistic! Flat tyre also can consider 'fun'. hah. The problem with the tyre was it was so stuck that you have to KICK really hard to dislodge it.
I'll be more prepared next time
xoxo
david> haaaa...!? that's the reason why we can't pull it out? Omg... lol.
Good that it's finally fixed! ^^
next time bring a metal saw and cut it out
u help cut ka? haha...
Happy belated "bird-day" to U. hehehe.
haha, ty ty...! but not yet la, it's on 30th Nov... XD
Post a Comment