Went to Daniel's house today... Wow, been months since I last came to his house (last time nearly everyweek). His house is becoming 'bigger', and my plan to have a morning walk was foiled by his 'snaky-ness'... -_-;
So when he woke up, his parents wants us and his bro to go register as voters... huh!?? Never did I imagine that I would have become a voter (cause my parents rarely votes). But since it last forever, might as well do it! XD
Went to the post office, give them my IC, then tell them my religion and phone number... kautim! Oh, need to sign too... It was easy and fast, never would I have imagine! So, have u become a voter yet? :P
4 comments:
Eith> Haha, very funny...
dude, shut off your comments if you can't accept criticisms.... best of all, don't blog....
dude, it's my blog, and the power is in my hands, dont u get it?
Post a Comment