Monday, October 22, 2007

The weekends, DOTA

Wow... last week Dota for 2 days. It was fun as usual... but you know you have to much DOTA when the following is used as player's name:

Before:
YL
Php
AJAX

After:
YL
YL again meh
I want kill YL


LOL... that's why I love Dota-ing with them! Although it maybe a bit expensive by doing it everyweek once (Rm5 average), I think it's a nice way to hang out with a group of friends and do something fun together, rather than just the normal 'yamcha', right? XD

Went to the market and then shop at a supermarket with my mom on Sunday. Although it's quite boring, with only me acompanying my mom to buy the groceries, but somebody gotta do it... since my dad's in China. So I voluntered, being the eldest. But somehow I feel a bit sad because my brothers take it for granted and think it's my 'RESPONSIBILITY', without feeling any guilt. Slowly, it's making me weak and unhappy inside... yet, I must stay strong. Sacrifices are meant to be felt only when you're gone... T_T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come-come follow me go fishing! No more DOTA for you!! kekekeke

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

cool down cool down. you won right? ;)

Weird Dan said...

hahaha... the only thing I noticed is not that you dota too much, but the names u used KAKAKKAKAKA

Jason Leingod said...

ace> ha? but I dont have those fishing equipments wor...

tamagogame> haha, nola... just blogging it cause funny XD

daniel> is it? then u notice wrong liao... focus on the game, not the name! :P

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...